Liquid U Hydrographics Training
We offer an extensive line of training through our customized training program as well as providing training to your business at your location if desired. All of the classes that are given will cover everything from dipping and base coating to clear coating and touch ups.
Do you already have your own tank and need some help or have you built your own tank and are having issues on the process? We can help!
This is one reason why we stand out from the competition. We will train anybody that is willing to learn, even if they do not purchase the tanks and equipment from us. Some of the main problems that people run into can be fixed right away with the proper training and support that we can provide you.
Please see below for a list of some of the main topics that is covered in the training that we offer…
- Body work (if needed)
- Working with different materials
- Wax and Grease Removers
- Flame Treating
- How to effectively paint plastic parts
- Painting bare finishes
- When to use primers and primer sealers
- Solvent based vs. water based
- Advantages of solvent based paints
- Advantages of water based paints
- How to mix paint
- When to use hardeners
- Discussion on differnt paint quality and uses
- How to dip correctly
- Different ways to dip the same parts
- How speed affects dipping
- How to make jigs for production runs
- Washing the part off
- Temperature of water
- Different methods for the final touch
- When to re-dip or just touch up
- Best practices to achieve a great finish
- Using flat clear coats
- Discussion on different clear coat quality and uses
- Dust and Trash control
- Using and Applying Flat Clear Coats
- Correct ways to polish and buff parts
- How the clear coat affects buffing
- Ways to market your business
- Tips and tricks to make your work stand out even more
Ready to sign up? Check out our scheduled training dates.
Liquid Concepts is the only company to provide you with weekend training. We understand that you are busy during the week and so are we.
Liquid Concepts offers a variety of training dates to fit any schedule. With our years of hydrographics and painting experience, you will learn firsthand how to do it right the first time and get the job done. Many of our customers have already gone though this training and have seen the benefits the next day.