Custom Printed Zubaz hydrographic film pattern. Can be sized to go on any size object you have.
As with any of our designs/films you can use it on any project you desire.
Please note that because this film is printed differently than traditional water transfer printing film, the decorator may have to adjust settings and techniques to get the best results. Please contact us if you have any questions - 501-455-5500 or email@example.com
**Each Custom Hydrographic Film is sold by 1 Square Meter - 48" Wide x 32" long (10 Square Feet) If ordering more than one meter of film, the film will be a continuous 48" wide roll.**
Please include in the comments section at checkout what scale sizing you would like us to print the pattern for you! For instance is it going on an ATV or a firearm?
Dipping Instructions -
Please see below for basic instructions on how to use these products.
1. Remove backing on film – place the film on the table, grab one edge and pull it back across the film opposite of the edge that was started with. **If not done correctly this will cause the backing to possibly stick to the film** PLEASE REFER TO OUR VIDEO ON HOW TO PROPERLY REMOVE THE BACKING - Click Here
2. The side you remove the backing from is the side that goes DOWN on the water.
3. Let the film soak for 60 seconds at 80˚F – 90˚F before activating.
4. Spray your Liquid Concepts activator. We have found the custom film may require less activator than most other patterns.
5. After the film glasses over, dip the item into the film.
6. Rinse the item until all the PVA is removed from the part.
7. Apply a clear coat over the part and enjoy your new Custom Dipped Part!
**Soak times and activator application may vary depending on the type of activator used**
If you have any questions please contact us at 501-455-5500