1 Day Training
$750 (Total Cost)
If you would like to schedule more than 1 person for training please contact us! Each additional person to attend training is ONLY $400!
Note: A 20% deposit is required to secure your training! The remainder will be due upon arrival to your training date.
BE SURE TO CALL US TO BOOK YOUR TRAINING DATE
This one day training is designed to be catered towards your needs as an individual or business. You will be the only individual or business in this one day training session. We will focus on any area of the dipping process from prep work all the way to clear coating, dipping, buffing and polishing, primer, and much more for up to 2 people. This will be a full one-on-one class where you will work right beside the instructor asking any questions you have and getting the knowledge you need to help your business grow.
Prerequisites – The participant will need to have a general knowledge of how to properly prep an item for dipping, have a good understanding of painting basics, know how to properly clear coat an item and have a basic understanding of the water transfer printing/hydrographic process.
This course is strictly setup for participants that want to increase their productivity and get help with dipping techniques or other areas in the hydro dipping process. All the parts in the course will be already prepped and ready to dip or paint when you arrive.
Customers who want to take this course can bring their own parts but it will have to be prepped and ready to dip when they arrive at our facility.
This class is not recommended for beginners.
Additonal items included in training:
- Prepping guide to reference for different types of materials
- List of materials used during the training, etc.
- Detailed Liquid Concepts Training pamphlet covering the process from start to finish
- Technical Support for a LIFETIME!
- 100% hands on training
- Discounted rates at local hotels for lodging during training
- Lunch is included for all trainees
- 5% OFF all future product purchases
- 10 meters of film (subject to royalty fees - limit 5 films total)
- 1 gallon of Liquid Concepts Activator
- Learning tips and tricks from the pros