Spoor is part of a new line of camo designs from Hidden Success Tactical available EXCLUSIVELY here! These designs bring something completely different and unique to this industry. You will not be disappointed with these designs and the detail in them. Can be sized to go on any size object you have.
As with any of our designs/films you can use it on any project you desire.
Please note that because this film is printed differently than traditional water transfer printing film, the decorator may have to adjust settings and techniques to get the best results.
Refer to video link HERE for detailed instructions of using the custom film.
1. Remove the clear backing on film – place the film on the table, grab one edge and pull it back across the film opposite of the edge that was started with.
2. The side you remove the backing from is the side that goes DOWN on the water.
3. Keep dividers tight or tape the sides to eliminate expansion before dipping.
4. Let the film soak for 60 seconds at 80˚F – 90˚F before activating.
5. Spray your Liquid Concepts activator after the 90 second soak time.
6. After the film glasses out (Normally around 20-40 seconds after the activator is sprayed), dip the item into the film.
7. Rinse the item until all the PVA is removed from the part. (This film is made with a blue PVA that can be seen with a black light to verify that all the PVA is completely rinsed off the part before clear coating is applied.)
8. Apply a clear coat over the part and enjoy your new Custom Dipped Part!
**Soak times and activator application may vary depending on the type of activator used** If you have any questions please contact us at 501-455-5500