• Advertisement

Help for Argentina

New members can give a shout out and introduce yourself

Help for Argentina

Postby hermeseze » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:04 pm

Good morning, my name is Ezekiel, I'm from Argentina, in my country there is no water-transfer technique, I would like to use it in my country, but there is no way the chemicals entering the country or vinyl, so that would have to make my own vinyl and my own trigger, you could teach me how to do this? my intentions not sell products, but only the final product, my intention is to be the only one in my country, I need to know how to do the vinyl, the chemicals that are used and the formula of the activator, of course thank you very much.
hermeseze
Premium Member

Re: Help for Argentina

Postby rubo_g » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:22 pm

hermeseze wrote:Good morning, my name is Ezekiel, I'm from Argentina, in my country there is no water-transfer technique, I would like to use it in my country, but there is no way the chemicals entering the country or vinyl, so that would have to make my own vinyl and my own trigger, you could teach me how to do this? my intentions not sell products, but only the final product, my intention is to be the only one in my country, I need to know how to do the vinyl, the chemicals that are used and the formula of the activator, of course thank you very much.

Well, you're wrong - check this guy out: https://www.facebook.com/tntcolorbuenosaires
Last I checked Buenos Aires was in Argentina
Rubo
rubo.gevo@yahoo.com
leatherfx.com
818 640 4 640
rubo_g
Premium Member

Return to Introduction Lounge